• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eastbourne to Warwickshire

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
We need to get 2 chins from Bunnyrun in Eastbourne to Rosie Rabbit Rescue in Dorset so they can come up with the bunnyrun going to Scotland this weekend please can anyone help they need to be at Rosie Rabbits by either friday or early sat morn.
Many thanks
Kay
If the above run cannot be done then how about the plan B below:D

Would it be possible to get these as far as Warwick to Theo's and she will bring them to me:D

Last edited:
:wave: I am going to weymouth in dorset on sunday...... and may well be seeing Julie with her woof woofs on the beach so I am happy to take any chins too!!
Oh sorry I just saw it was from eastbourne :roll:

Last edited:
Sorry Kay my hands are tied until the end of term in 3wks, otherwise I would have offered to help.

Hope you can get this one sorted.

I do too, There is a brilliant home waiting for them they will have a full room to themselves to play all day:D

if they coud be gotten to me at langley(nr slough) then i could take them to gloucester with me on saterday morning (early as got an appointment to make at 1030am) store them at my mums till later in day and possibly get them to warwick on sat evening if this helps? i cant offer to come to eastbourne (sorry) as i am working lates this week sorry plus my car air con has died so a long journey with my car would be very hot for them and me!. this would not be an issue at times of day im driving to glos in case any1 is worrying x

if they coud be gotten to me at langley(nr slough) then i could take them to gloucester with me on saterday morning (early as got an appointment to make at 1030am) store them at my mums till later in day and possibly get them to warwick on sat evening if this helps? i cant offer to come to eastbourne (sorry) as i am working lates this week sorry plus my car air con has died so a long journey with my car would be very hot for them and me!. this would not be an issue at times of day im driving to glos in case any1 is worrying x

will have a see if we can gewt them to you:D Thank you

:wave: I am in eastbourne today for a beach trip - I can bring them back with me.... Sorry not to say anything sooner, but it's only just been confirmed! :oops: I will call later on in the day once I am there, as I won't be coming back until evening time......

Back