• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My four..... well we're getting there... Loads of pics!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
They have supervised run time but i have to sit in the run, joey still chases dreamer abit and seems to be territorial, am going to spray the run again with vinegar, not sure i did a good enough job :roll: They are fine in the hutch, although dreamer is still a little bit of an outsider, i do find all four lying together occasionally, its strange because the boys were abit fiesty the first day, then i had all that trouble with the girls and the boys were best buddies for ages, grooming eachother, its joey that has turned into a monster, dreamer still grooms him but joey seems to have the hump about something :roll:

Here they are:

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwww I hope they all decide to get along well in the end :D
They look very much at ease in those pics

Your garden is fabulous, any chance of some garden piccies too.

xx

Awwwwww I hope they all decide to get along well in the end :D
They look very much at ease in those pics

Your garden is fabulous, any chance of some garden piccies too.

xx

Yeh sure, we're living in my grans bungalow at the moment, shes in a rest home so we are renting it until we can find a house to buy! Although steve has to work in salisbury from august so may have to move again because he has to be within 30 mins of the hospital :(

These were taken a few weeks ago

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

Your pictures are always so good. Bunnies seem to be doing well so thats great. They are all gorgeous as always x

Gorgeous buns and gorgeous garden!! So glad your perseverence with the bonding seems to be paying off! :wave:

Great pics. Love the one taken from behind with one buns ear resting on the other ones back.

Looks like bonding overall is a success. I hope the little outsider bun soon finds his place in the group.

Nice garden for the cats too,

Rabswood

They are out in the run everyday now, well a total of 4 times lol, dreamer is being very good, saffy occasional nips him lighty to get him out of the way (because shes a stroppy madam!) but he's not bothered, he goes back and grooms her and then snuggles up to her, he wont give up :) shes settled next to him now, joey can still be a little bit stroppy too but dreamer just respects them and stays out of the way, he still goes over and grooms joey too so im hoping it will continue to get better. I found all four sprawled out together yesturday :D

Back