• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a 4 in Essex!! U/D now a 3 :(

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Currently Bonding a group of 4.
They are permanant buns here due to their own problems {excluding Crumpet who was partnered up to Muffin when it was decided he was to stay, but now has been excessively sneezing!} Who once i get it sorted, will be available to sponsor.

All is going quite well :)

Muffin and Crumpet
toys015.jpg

With monthly dental bun Merry, who thanks to Jon is now named Waffle!!
ZZZed085.jpg

But can you guess the bun who has been added into the bonding?!
question-mark.jpg

Last edited:
Nope!! It is................

Kitty!!

007-24.jpg

ETA: i have only added him to the bond while he still has visible stitches as the only potential troublemaker in the bond is Muffin- who has no incisors so has just been gumming everything :lol:

I do now think Kitty has a small amount of brain damage as with the others, he does seem spaced out and not quite there and does at times sit there as if in a long daydream

Merry :love:
Waffles, what a cool new name!
How did I know that Kitty was staying :roll:
You just can't resist those black buns with white noses can you :lol:

Merry :love:
Waffles, what a cool new name!
How did I know that Kitty was staying :roll:
You just can't resist those black buns with white noses can you :lol:

Ssh!!! :oops:

Kitty is a bit left out at the moment, the other 3 are at the other end, but i did introduce him a few hours into the bond :oops:
Kitty and Waffles seem to have hit it off, and groom each other :love:

I'm so glad Merry is doing OK. Hope he enjoys his group :)

Ruby and Wesley are getting on fine. Wes is still a little shy of me though - he'll eat from my hand but no more as yet.

Its now a 3 again... Kitty still seemed Amorous and Waffle soon had enough. This morning every time Kitty went to greet anyone, Waffle would dive under Kitty, grab a limb, and clamp on, ended up having to remove kitty, while trying to remove Waffles jaws from his hind leg :cry: May and i mean a big may, try again if Kitty has not got a special home, as by then, his advances may have settled/

Oh bummocks what a shame :( Maybe it will be different in a few weeks time when his hormones have calmed down and he feels a bit less frisky.

Glad the other 3 are doing well together though :)

The other 3 have settled quite nicely now Kitty is not there :)
Poor little man, Waffle had nipped him just below his stitches :shock::(

Back