• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 earless bunnies in P@H adoption centre...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
really pulled at my heart strings today :( :(

One REW, one BEW both with only 1 ear and the one bun had only a stump as a 2nd ear :( :( :( I decided to speak to a member of staff about the bunnies as all it said on the board was 'We need a new home as our owners moved to a flat' :roll: The male is castrated and female is speyed, both have vaccination cards to prove they are vaccinated. He didnt know why they were earless :? I guess their mother ate them at birth :? He think they are approx 1 year old but forgot to ask :roll: This was the Deputy Manager... :roll:

Just had to get it off my chest :? If i followed my heart today these guys would be here now, but then i stood there and thought.... :( The only reason i was in there was because i popped to Dunelm for some new curtains and its right next door... i knew it was a bad idea :( Hopefully they will go to a good home :love:

How sad, poor bunnies. It's really best not to look isn't it, I hate to think of them being left there, who knows where they'll end up. It's just better not to know.

Your meant to be telling me i did the right thing guys... :? :(

I havent been in there in ages, its all changed, new pens and all :? No buns for sale in the normal bit, just those and a harleqin male at the back in the adoption centre :(

I must not let curiousity get the better of me next time, i obviously had too much time on my hands...

Wendy... you ought to have em! ;) xXx

Sorry, you did do the right thing, but I know how it plays on your mind when you see these things. Doing the right thing is very hard sometimes.

Sorry, you did do the right thing, but I know how it plays on your mind when you see these things. Doing the right thing is very hard sometimes.

:thumb: Thank you! I know i did the right thing... when i went to ask about them, i thought to myself ive got 2 sets of foster buns at home who've been waiting ages for a home :? It really isnt worth it. If i went back to P@H tomorrow, they'd more than likely have found a new home, even if they were bought on 'impulse' :(

Am off to bed now to drowned my sorrows!

Your meant to be telling me i did the right thing guys... :? :(

I havent been in there in ages, its all changed, new pens and all :? No buns for sale in the normal bit, just those and a harleqin male at the back in the adoption centre :(

I must not let curiousity get the better of me next time, i obviously had too much time on my hands...

Wendy... you ought to have em! ;) xXx

my mummy is not available at the moment to comment auntie becky (she is a soppy moo when it comes to them rabbit things. huh:roll:). she is trying to repair the silly dangly thing - again. its sort of a thick black string that sometimes hangs out from that horrible noisy box in the corner of the room. 'wire' she says but 'chewy toy' says me:D. eric x

Back