• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Bunny - Meet Molly

CazScho

Mama Doe
This is the gorgeous Molly :love::love::love:

She is an indoor bunny who is waiting for the perfect husbun to spend her time and energy on!

P6230255.jpg

How gorgeous is this face??

P6230277.jpg

Molly is gorgeous and a very determined lady.

She was kept as a housebun but was then passed on when the owner's relationship broke down. The owner's aunt took her in believing it to be a temporary measure but realised that Molly needed more than she had been given in terms of space and care. She contacted me to find out how to care properly for bunnies and I confirmed her suspicions that she needed vaccinating, a friend, big accommodation and a good diet. Luckily the aunt (who is a lovely lady) realised that as much as her and her family had fallen in love with her, they were not in a position to keep her. The original owner also decided that she couldn't keep her so now she is here with ARC. She was fostered with me for a week but had to be in a hutch without a run so now the lovely Caroline has taken her in as a house foster. (lucky Molly).

So, we don't want this lady to be passed around again and her next home must be her forever home.

She will need to be a housebun with a friend, or she could learn to live outside in a large hutch and run combination or a shed provided this happens before the weather changes at the onset of Autumn. She will not suit being a free range garden bunny as she is very good at escaping and can jump easily over a 1m fence. (if she is indoors she will need more than a baby gate for the same reason!).

She is gorgeous and very friendly, but does seem very keen on some company despite never having a bun for a friend before.

A home check (as always) will be required for this wonderful girl to make sure that she gets what she deserves.

Helen :D

Bunny runs can be arranged for the right home! Bucks isn't too far?

However, if you are going to adopt her to be with your boy, then we would want to do the bonding here to make sure that they are both very happy together first before allowing them home, so you'd need to bring your boy down and collect him a few days later if the bond was successful.

Bucks isn't far and I think that it'd be worth the trip! But then, I am biased.

I'd also be happy to do the homecheck for you as I can always find an excuse to visit the charity shops in your area at the same time!

Helen :D

Back