• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny tunnels

TBH I bought a few when tesco were selling them for £3 and now I only use them for the piggies as there easy to wash.
I bought my lot a massive kitten tunnel instead!

i want some for my piggies!!!!! where is pitsea? just had a look at tesco online and there aren't any. my closest store is miles away:(

Pitsea's in Essex. :) I should have picked a few up really in case people on here wanted them but I only had enough cash on me for what I was buying & no credit card. :( I don't go to the pitsea one very often as it's not my local one, but I'll have a look next time I'm there - they were in the clearance/seasonal aisle.

Its amasing how prices of things vary isnt it!....I brought one of these a couple of weeks ago from p@h for £9.99 - but then Im under the impression I would rather have something there and then rather then save a bit of money and wait for the post- Im like an impatient child lol

Pitsea's in Essex. :) I should have picked a few up really in case people on here wanted them but I only had enough cash on me for what I was buying & no credit card. :( I don't go to the pitsea one very often as it's not my local one, but I'll have a look next time I'm there - they were in the clearance/seasonal aisle.

if you do happen to go in again, could you get me a couple please and i'll send you money plus postage etc?

I'd be happy to. :D I'm heading that way either tomorrow or over the weekend, so can drive an extra 5 mins and pop in there. If they have any I'll just buy them all. :lol::lol:

I'd be happy to. :D I'm heading that way either tomorrow or over the weekend, so can drive an extra 5 mins and pop in there. If they have any I'll just buy them all. :lol::lol:

Hi there karen if you do go can you pick me 2 up if they still have them will sort you out with money p & p thanks..amanda

We popped to tesco yesterday but they only had two left (I'm not surprised really, at that price). Poppymoon, I'll pm you later once I've worked out how best to package them :lol: and what postage will be. Amanda, sorry they didn't have more :( but if I see any more on my travels, you can have first dibs. ;)

Back