• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Bunny 2 year old up eared male

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Bunny is a very handsome grey boy. He has a white bit on his nose and foot. He is confident and friendly and would love a home with a girl bun! He has been booked in for neutering and will then start his vaccinations.

ARC are always happy to assist you with bonding your rabbit to one of ours.

If you would like more information please contact helen@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

2z8qjcw.jpg

Me too. I was already wondering if Alistair would notice, if I replaced my current foster bunnies with another pair "which has no interest at all". :lol: If only the holiday boarding wasn't so tricky.

Bunny and Molly, Bunny and April, .....all sound good. And then your Molly and Bruce? ;)

He's gorgeous! Olive has little white slippers like that and a white chin. Sadly I can't offer him a home as my two does are rabbit enough for me. Hope he finds someone nice soon.

aww!! how cute is he?!?!

i wish i could sneak just one more :(
Im sure he will be snapped up soon!

:love::love:

Me too. I was already wondering if Alistair would notice, if I replaced my current foster bunnies with another pair "which has no interest at all". :lol: If only the holiday boarding wasn't so tricky.

Bunny and Molly, Bunny and April, .....all sound good. And then your Molly and Bruce? ;)

Have you tried Lucy for your holiday cover? She might have a space you could use... email me if you want her details, hx

Have you tried Lucy for your holiday cover? She might have a space you could use... email me if you want her details, hx

I have already booked my own bunnies into Lucy's hotel. now I need to find someone to look after my foster bunnies. You seem to be away at the same time as me, as Karen said she will look after some of your bunnies or fosters. :lol: Bad timing!

I have already booked my own bunnies into Lucy's hotel. now I need to find someone to look after my foster bunnies. You seem to be away at the same time as me, as Karen said she will look after some of your bunnies or fosters. :lol: Bad timing!

I know! :lol: I'm only sending 2 of my ARC rabbits to Karen's as one needs daily meds and both need close monitoring for serious teeth problems, the rest stay here and someone comes to feed them. If not I will get someone to house sit. I have sent you an email about Lucy hx

I know! :lol: I'm only sending 2 of my ARC rabbits to Karen's as one needs daily meds and both need close monitoring for serious teeth problems, the rest stay here and someone comes to feed them. If not I will get someone to house sit. I have sent you an email about Lucy hx

Haven't received anything. :? My last e-mail to Donna seems to have gone lost, too. And one to Karen bounced back. She had to e-mail me so that I could answer her. But thanks for trying. My own bunnies stay with Lucy several times a year, and I also got her some other bunny guests from German families that I know from our school. :lol: Where are you going to?

Do you know if Nelson is still available and with Donna?

Haven't received anything. :? My last e-mail to Donna seems to have gone lost, too. And one to Karen bounced back. She had to e-mail me so that I could answer her. But thanks for trying. My own bunnies stay with Lucy several times a year, and I also got her some other bunny guests from German families that I know from our school. :lol: Where are you going to?

Do you know if Nelson is still available and with Donna?

Nelson is available as far as I know... Going to Tuscany for a wedding, can't wait I need a break from work! :lol:

Back