• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two guinea pigs in P&H

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I went into my local pets at home yesterday and saw two gorgeous guinea pigs in the adoption bit. It was mum and daughter the little girl is completely blind. I can't stop thinking about them:love::love: I wonder how long I can resist them for:oops: I was thinking of bonding them with my other two sows

I went into my local pets at home yesterday and saw two gorgeous guinea pigs in the adoption bit. It was mum and daughter the little girl is completely blind. I can't stop thinking about them:love::love: I wonder how long I can resist them for:oops: I was thinking of bonding them with my other two sows

They need a loving home, so why not? :)

Go get them! I don't agree with p@h adoption as much as using shelters as I know some of the animals get put in there because they are "old stock" but there are very few piggies in rescues at the moment in this area so I personally would go for p@h adoption if I was looking for piggies. They sound lovely and need a responsible person like you to give them what they need.

Back