• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two QQ's please!

happypreso

Alpha Buck
QQ1) do bunnies get hip cups?

and

QQ2) now all 4 bunnies are together, how do I tell if all four are eating/pooing etc okay? I mean how do you tell apart from watching them 24/7?

Thanks!

QQ1) do bunnies get hip cups?

and

QQ2) now all 4 bunnies are together, how do I tell if all four are eating/pooing etc okay? I mean how do you tell apart from watching them 24/7?

Thanks!

Hiccups....not sure....I would assume as they have a diaphragm like us they they can? hiccups are spasms of the diaphragm.

Pooing - you kinda have to watch and learn which does which size/shape dropping - my buns droppings are different sizes! But then Poppy is bigger than Nino so that's not surprising. Buns also have a tendency to go in a particular area of the litter tray - Poppy goes in middle and does droppings directly on top of her wee. Nino pees at the back and does his droppings anywhere and everywhere:lol: That's how I work it out! But not sure about 4 bunnies!!!:shock: that could be tricky!:?
Eating - you have to watch them:)

Hiccups....not sure....I would assume as they have a diaphragm like us they they can? hiccups are spasms of the diaphragm.

Pooing - you kinda have to watch and learn which does which size/shape dropping - my buns droppings are different sizes! But then Poppy is bigger than Nino so that's not surprising. Buns also have a tendency to go in a particular area of the litter tray - Poppy goes in middle and does droppings directly on top of her wee. Nino pees at the back and does his droppings anywhere and everywhere:lol: That's how I work it out! But not sure about 4 bunnies!!!:shock: that could be tricky!:?
Eating - you have to watch them:)

Thanks, I will have to study the poo's then and see if I can figure out who belongs to who!! All the bunnies are fine at the mo, but was wondering so that I can keep an eye on them all and ensure I can spot any problems early on ....

Back