• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble's Story in photos.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Her ashes are ready to be picked up now.

So in her memory, i have created this video.http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Bram011-1.jpg

Last edited:
Kris, you made such a huge difference to Bramble's life, such a lovely tribute. Sleep tight Bramble. xx

The things you did for Brambles were amazing. I just cry thinking about how happy she must've been to have that kind of care after she had been through so much.

Sleep sweet, gorgeous Brambles. xxx

Awh :cry: You really helped Bramble - Im sure he must have been so happy that you cared so much for him.

Absolutely beautiful.What a difference you made for her.Im just incredibly sad
about the outcome..Sleep tight Bramble.xx

What a wonderful tribute to a very special bun.
I will always remember her going about her business the day we came up to clean out all the buns.
She was so lovely and looked so happy to be free.
You made an incredible difference to her life.

xxxxx

That is so nice :cry: I cried :cry:
You done an amazing job with Bramble, she got to know what happiness was and felt loved, be proud of yourself for giving her asecond chance at life and not giving up xxx

Im sat here with huge tears running down my face. I dont know what it is about rabbits that pull at my heart strings so much.

I know your job is so very very hard at times but I just wanted to say your work is fantastic, amazing and so much appreciated by animal lovers. You deserve a medal as my heart would have broken ages ago and to keep on going for these animals with the finacial constraints you have and time - you are a true star.

Thank you for making such a huge difference to Brambles life.

I feel very very humble tonight and it kind of puts my problems into perspective.

I cried from start to finish.
It was so beautiful.
:cry:
I was so lucky to meet her, and she was so lucky to have you.
X x x x x x x x

that is a wonderful video you have made in rememberance of bramble
i dont think anyone will forget her and her journey.
And thanks to you for looking after her. im sure now shes resting, she will now take care of you :)

xxx

Back