• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionel snug as a bug in a rug and some pics of Lionel and Lolly in the garden :)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I am on a roll tonight folks :lol:

Lionel is a very bad boy when it comes to medicine time and i have to get 1.7mls inside him so he has to be burritoed! He looks snug as a bug in a rug :love: :love: Unfortunately this latest medicine (septrin) is not working its been 7 days and no improvement so not sure where we go next :?

Photo-0557-1.jpg

Here is Lionel and Lolly in the new garden :love:
PICT0117.jpg

PICT0114.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

Awww great pics!

I :love: Lionel! He looks so like my Leo. Did you adopt Lionel from ARC? Thats where Leo and Lila came from. Just wondering if they were family?!

Awww great pics!

I :love: Lionel! He looks so like my Leo. Did you adopt Lionel from ARC? Thats where Leo and Lila came from. Just wondering if they were family?!

Lionel was my first bun and actually from a garden centre so no they are not related, most of my other buns are from ARC though!

Back