• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another foster bun Honey *gorgeous girl alert*

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
This is another foster bunny i have also called Honey, she is my Oscar's mum :love: She is the most gorgeous colour i have never seen a bun with colours quite like hers she is almost apricot, she is currently reserved awaiting bonding :D

PICT0093.jpg

PICT0094.jpg

PICT0099.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooo you got piccie up of now oscar, she is a very pretty girl is honey moms got two cats her colour, oooo is janice bonding i will be watching this with interest shes came on leaps from the jumpy shy thing she was, so sorry to hear bout jaz :(

note that other ear still preferes to be up :lol: i know it does go down though :lol:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooo you got piccie up of now oscar, she is a very pretty girl is honey moms got two cats her colour, oooo is janice bonding i will be watching this with interest shes came on leaps from the jumpy shy thing she was, so sorry to hear bout jaz :(

note that other ear still preferes to be up :lol: i know it does go down though :lol:

Just posted some pics of them in their new home :D

Back