• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think Dill should live outside

willowholly

Mama Doe
Took the buns with us to do my mother inlaws garden & saw a side of Dill never seen before.He was binkying all over,he loved it.B on the other hand seemed happier when safely home!From this im guessing Dill is used to being outside either with Jill[Amy]or his owners before.Am worried now hes not truely happy as a housebun,especially a housebun with no real garden.It was lovely to see him so happy.

My Dillan is currently an outdoors bunny, though when i'm at uni he is a house bun. Though he does have a run at uni so he can go outside for a few hours.
Helen xx

2 of mine are going to a new outdoor home ( :( ) and I have a feeling deep down they will be happier. Wilm has always been happy to lay on the sofa and bomb around the living room, or plonk himself on our knees but the other 2 are much more rabbity if you know what I mean and I have a feeling they will be happier outside.

My house bun loves it outside, but not at night when cats & foxes are around. Then we had probs when nearby fields were built on & got so many displaced foxes they were around in the day. So mine has supervised freedom of the garden morning & evening for a good run round & dig! & spends the rest of his time indoors with me. It's really what suits you & your bun.

we dont have a garden.He was adopted knowing he would be a housebun but he will still get trips out to other peoples gardens,more so now we know how much he enjoyed it.Barley on the other hand has been a housebun since she was 3months old so knows no different & went mad when we got safely back indoors!!:)

Back