• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name for new Bun - Ellie it is

tkdkat

Young Bun
28gw9aw.jpg
[/IMG]

Thinking "Ellie" "Maddie"

I will also need a name for a male black butterfly mini lop.

Any Ideas

Last edited:
Shes a blue otter doe four weeks old, will be ready to come home on the 18th July. So I'm busy re-arranging the spare room, making sure everythings ready for her. Then possibly a husband to follow four weeks later

Shes a blue otter doe four weeks old, will be ready to come home on the 18th July. So I'm busy re-arranging the spare room, making sure everythings ready for her. Then possibly a husband to follow four weeks later

I thought she was a little young to be with you :)
She is such a gem :love:
You will need to get her spayed before she can have a mate so there is no risk of babies :)
Have you thought of a rescue mate for her?
They are already vaccinated and neutered :)

She can be spayed when she's six months old can't she and males at four months. I have two cages set up next to each other with a 5 ft run attached to both, so they can grow up together until I can bond them. Iv'e had a rescued bun previously, this time I want one that I can watch grow up - even though I know everyone is against getting a new bun and would rather people get a rescue bun.

She can be spayed when she's six months old can't she and males at four months. I have two cages set up next to each other with a 5 ft run attached to both, so they can grow up together until I can bond them. Iv'e had a rescued bun previously, this time I want one that I can watch grow up - even though I know everyone is against getting a new bun and would rather people get a rescue bun.

Sounds like you have got a good set up :) Your buns are going to be very lucky, I think blue otters are gorgeous :love: :)

Back