• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been away - missed so much :(

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
hello all:wave:
been on hol for a week and have seem to have spent ages ploughing thro posts (well, i couldn't hang the washing out to dry in this 'gorgeous' british weather:roll:) and there seems to have been so much illness and new posting at rainbow bridge:cry: apologies i can't offer condolences individually, just wanted to say i'm sorry to read about the stress and sadness so many of you have had.

x

Welcome back!! I couldnt remember what day you were getting back... me and my bad memory :oops:

How did little Eric get on? Did you have a nice time? :) Nice to have my chatty friend back :lol: :thumb: xXx

ciao becky:wave:

had a fab time thanks. need a bit of a rest tho after all that walking and scoffing the most exquisite gelato (except in venice where i wouldn't have been able to afford the serviette they put around the cone:shock:).

eric had a great time with auntie (phew). ate like a horse, learnt how to jump really high and was thoroughly spoilt rotten. she was really sad to see him go - so was my bro-law who is usually a man of little emotion.

not sure eric's glad to be home - he had the right grumps yesterday. lots of foot stamping etc. seems ok now tho - binkying like mad and is beside himself as i have now removed the cage bars:shock::shock: he is now a free range house rabbit - so why does he seem to be spending so much time sat in the base of his cage:?

i talk too much then eh? :lol::lol:

Welcome back :D :D
So glad you all enjoyed your holidays. :D:D:D

Oh knowing what a great character Eric is, & his relationship with you, I expect the thumping is just the rabbit strops you went away "norty norty norty". He doesn't know you know that he actually had a great time with your sister.
His cage base is his home base. Mine spends the heat of the day under the dining table if I'm downstairs or under the dressing table if I'm upstairs until it's time for playtime when he lies against my foot!

Back