• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-Sunshine and Jester - more pics p.12

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy-Sunshine and Jester have come home today after their bonding holiday with Michelle from BARC :D Thanks so much Michelle (minimack) :wave:

They look totally loved up :love: which is just as well given how tiny little Jester is in comparison to my huge Daisy bunny beast :shock:

Some pics from this afternoon - excuse the mess, they decided to redecorate :lol:

Firstdayhome012.jpg
Firstdayhome011.jpg

Firstdayhome006.jpg
Firstdayhome002.jpg

And a couple of my beautiful Jester :love:
Firstdayhome005.jpg
Firstdayhome004.jpg

Last edited:
I adore Jester - I saw him on here and nearly fainted he was so cute!

Those are amazing pictures - made me smile so much!!!

Yay! At LAST!:D I'm sure after all the effort, laughter, tears, stress and heart failiure i'm sure these two will be a really happy couple:)

Well Done Michelle! I hear you may be redecorating yourself shortly;)

PS What are Jester's ears up to?

Whoop woooooo that's brilliant to see :D:D:D

They look wonderful together :love::love::love: You must be so happy Abbie :)

Well done Michelle - I love little & large bunny couples :love:

Amazing!! Look at the size difference in the 1st pic :shock: He makes her look like... well... HUGE!!! :lol:

They are both gorgeous :love: xXx

You have left the bedroom then Abbie lol:lol:

Just managed to drag myself away :lol:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :wave:

Daisy and Jester have been dashing about the bedroom enjoying some free range time this evening. Daisy has been leaping on and off the bed but little Jester hasn't managed to get himself up there yet :lol: It's so cute watching them play together and seeing them flopped out :love::love::love:

World's happiest bunny mummy today :p

More pics from this morning :love:

Mmmmmmmmmm carrots are tasty
daytwo002.jpg
daytwo003.jpg

Daisy says, any more of those carrots mum?
daytwo011.jpg

No? I'm not talking to you then
daytwo021.jpg
daytwo015.jpg

Little Jester says, has anyone seen my wife? I can't get up onto the big bed, it's too high for me
daytwo018.jpg
daytwo017.jpg

Back