• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor set ups piccies please

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Can people please post piccies of their out door set ups as I need ideas for two hutches and runs in an odd shaped garden without them looking obstrusive. With the potential of them...merging

P240409_1715.jpg

You should ask a local shed maker to build you a custom made shed/hutch/run. Thats what i did and its perfect for me. They will be able to advise you on making the most of your space etc :D

its not that its cos of my garden, I dont have much space its kind of....awkward planned, I dont ahve a corner for the set up, or a fence for it to go against without it blcoking something :(

Why dont you post a pic of your garden then people may be able to give you some ideas/suggestions on what to do with the space :)

Heres a pic of Lottie and Georges house... (run has a wooden lid on now) Hutch is 6x2x2, run is 9x5 :)

Photo-0055.jpg

And Ronnie and Lolas shed/run when they were first put up :) ....

100_1156.jpg

100_1216.jpg

xXx

Hi, I dont have a huge garden. I have four bunnies (just recently bonded together) that all live together in this shed (bike shed adapted) and all 4 have free run of the garden during the day.

photo.php

is the outside.

photo.php

is the inside.

photo.php

this photo show roughly the size of the garden. I am standing at the back door and the shed are at the end of the garden.

Hope that helps x

Last edited:
A pic of your garden would be good.

Mine is an odd shape and took some work. It's not very big either. I squeezed this in to one area but I sooo wish I'd got a proper aviary built round the hutch as my bodge job isn't very high.

RWalfresco1.JPG

Also looks like Widow Twankey's been in :shock:

A pic of your garden would be good.

Mine is an odd shape and took some work. It's not very big either. I squeezed this in to one area but I sooo wish I'd got a proper aviary built round the hutch as my bodge job isn't very high.

RWalfresco1.JPG

Also looks like Widow Twankey's been in :shock:

i like the bamboo screening effect :D
shazza your new huge shed is fantastic :wave:

Heres a video tour of mine. Note my SEXY dressing gown and wellies combo! :lol:

Last edited:
This is the outside:
(It doesn't have the 2 small runs on the right hand side anymore.. Just the big run on other side)
Rabbithousex023.jpg

The inside:
Rabbithousex010.jpg

(If they go through the catflap in the pic, it leads into the bedroom area)

P.S. Pics were taken before bunnies around hence no hay and water.

Hope this helps :)

Back