• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with more than 2 bunnies in a group

dayle_x

Mama Doe
How do you make sure they are getting enough pellets each?
I found myself giving them extra in their bowl but they are all getting a bit tubby!

same, I have 4 together, I do make sure I watch them all eat a bit, even if it means taking Autumn out for a talking to, as she seems to dominate the bowl. I also upgraded their bowl to a large dogs bowl to make sure everybun can get their heads in.

As has been said on here, pellets are extra, so long as each has access to plenty of hay and water I wouldn't worry too much, just make sure they all get a regular checking over to make sure they are all healthy and well.

My lot just get their rations and they sort it out amongst themselves. Squirrel gets some extra on the side as he is not well and Thumper is an old boy so gets a few extra to but the other 12 just eat as fast as they can!! :lol:

lester one of my three, sits on them pretending that all the pellets have gone! then eats them when the others have wandered off!:lol:

Back