• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham help-Litter!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I just made an order with Hay Experts and forgot to order any Megazorb! Does anyone get it from anywhere locally?

Cheers
Isabel

Sorry im not local to you but I bet if you ring them they could add it to your order if you have only just done it

I'd thought you'd had a litter :oops: I was all ready with my - a doe can get pregnant within 24hours of birth :censored::oops::lol:

here's the address f.martins dorket head farm arnold notts ng5 8pu

They have their own website too... it's (( Here ))

According to other posts their farm hay is great too. I've bookmarked them in readiness as they aren't *that* far from us and it sounds as though they're well worth the drive.

I'd thought you'd had a litter :oops: I was all ready with my - a doe can get pregnant within 24hours of birth :censored::oops::lol:

:no: naughty you Angie jumping to conclusions!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just thinking when I came back on that people might think I was talking about rubbish but it didn't click about it meaning baby bunnies two.

Think it would be a miracle if any of mine got knocked up now. Though Roxy does keep trying to impregnate Barny's head. :roll:

I'm going up to the farm at calverton in the next couple of days - I'll pick you a sack up if you like?

Faye that would be super awesome if you could! Faye, you are brilliant once again! Let me know when you have it and I'll come round with the cash :D thanks so much.

:no: naughty you Angie jumping to conclusions!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just thinking when I came back on that people might think I was talking about rubbish but it didn't click about it meaning baby bunnies two.

Think it would be a miracle if any of mine got knocked up now. Though Roxy does keep trying to impregnate Barny's head. :roll:

Well, I hope you leave the lights on!!:lol:

Back