• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some ex-Honeybunnies and Kris's Forest and Jack

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Lots of pics of buns chilling including my newest additions, Tigger and Lindt...

Merlin and Mulberry...they say sowwy we is moulting

Picture735-1.jpg

Tigger, Forest and Jack...

Picture755.jpg

Picture738-1.jpg

Picture739-1.jpg

Picture750-1.jpg

It's lovely to see how Tigger and Lindt have settled after some initial skirmishes...they've really become part of the group now and have sooooo decided this is their forever home...proof?

Picture776.jpg

Jack with Forest, Merlin and Lindt...

Picture753-1.jpg

Picture751-1.jpg

Enjoy! :wave:

Lovely to see..and my don't those moulting buns look scruffy:lol: Tell them they need to smarten up for photos!:lol:
They all look so chilled out..always great to see:D

oops Jill just pm-ed you about this thread but you spotted it anyway!!

Will definitely have a word about the moulting!! ;)

Lovely pics.

Espec happy to see the teddybears :love::love: :love::love:

Thank you! What makes me really happy is that they've turned into integrated teddy bears..all my previous pics showed them happy but not in company of other buns, but now they've made friends! :love:

Thank you! What makes me really happy is that they've turned into integrated teddy bears..all my previous pics showed them happy but not in company of other buns, but now they've made friends! :love:

Thats FAB, as they were two who i never expected to bond with other bunnies.

Great to see :love: :love:

I was funnily enough looking through my old pics and i found some of them in a funny moult :lol:

Back