• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon the Guinea's new life.

RubyGordy

Alpha Buck
So - Ruby the rabbit got her new man, Wesley. Gordon the guinea got a new loglap shed and two girlie friends (all a bit shy)

Here it is - what do you reckon?

The staircase - lots of cursing and umpteen splinters in my fingers later..but they've all used it - hooray!! The little house under the stairs is fixed in and I cut a hole out of the right side so they can tunnel through to the corner.

loghall.jpg

Little houses and dual door. Insulating and ply lining created a corridor so they have a thick slot down winter door and a thinner summer door which slots in from the outside. :)
loghall1.jpg

The second floor!
loghall2.jpg

Sneaky peek from outside the mesh window. That's Elsie's bottom in the grass house. :oops:
loghall3.jpg

Attached run - wot they av not yet been out to. :roll: Found the little lidded wooden chest in the local charity shop which I adapted. It fits perfectly under the shady bit. Grew some grass. Just got to persuade the little gremlins to go out and find it! :lol:
loghall4.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome! Great job on the stairs - it looks like they must have taken a loooong time. The little houses are really cute too!
I'm kinda jealous of your guinea piggies now...

Back