• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shouts loudly *IVE GOT IT*

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Millie and Thumpers new Hutch :D:D:D

I bought it from Fife Rabbit Rescue and its HUGE :love: 6ft by 2.5ft by 2.5ft on tall legs and i cant believe the size :D I could fit in there :lol:

My dad has started the side of the house for them, The top part is slabbed where their hutch will sit, Then the middle bit is getting turf laid down and then the entrance to their enclosure will be slabbed :D

It works out to be about 4ft wide and 14-16ft long (not measured yet but i will) and its going to be a big walk in enclosure :D

Will post some piccies when i can but i didnt expect the hutch to be so HUGE :love::love::love:

LOL Glad you like it, your set up sounds fab, cant wait for the pics :). Our hutches here for boarding are 6 x 3 x 2.5 and hubby got inside one for a photo for the website when we first got them.

Millie and Thumpers new Hutch :D:D:D

I bought it from Fife Rabbit Rescue and its HUGE :love: 6ft by 2.5ft by 2.5ft on tall legs and i cant believe the size :D I could fit in there :lol:

Will post some piccies when i can but i didnt expect the hutch to be so HUGE :love::love::love:

Erm..you won't, though, will you? It's for the rabbits, remember! ;) No turning it into an annexe!!!

Can't wait for those piccies!!!!

Well ive got their new sticky tiles laid and they seem to be happy with more space:D They have been out all morning enjoying the sunshine so i think i may leave them out all night :( if it stays warm enough:) Im so nervous:oops:
I hate leaving them outside but im sure they will get used to it:D

I now cant wait for their enclosure to be finished *does little excited dance*

Oh little word of warning, when sawing wood and a spider crawles accross you hand, dont move otherwise you will end up with a cut finger :lol: My poor finger wouldnt stop bleeding:shock:
My mum has had to put paper stitches on my cut :lol: But i didnt cry and to be honest it didnt hurt much, but i felt really faint :roll:

Oh a quick question?

They have the sticky tiles on the base of thier hutch, A litter tray with megazorb, a hay rack full of hay and their toys! A food bowl and water bowl and bottle but what do i put in their bedroom compartment?

Do i just fill it with stray and hay for the first few nights outside and then just hay after?

Thanks ive never had outdoor bunnies before :wave:

Yeah, you can put straw down and then just change it when you clean out. If you know they won't munch them you can put down an old towel or I use old curtains in one of my hutches :oops:

I have two of Kareen's hutches - they are fab (and heavy :lol: ). Such a bargin too :D

Back