• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walsall RSPCA - All our Long Term Foster Bunnies

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
We have alot of long term foster bunnies in at the moment :(

Meg and Mog
REHOMED
megmog3.jpg

Cloggs REHOMED
cloggs9.jpg

Dandelion and Buttercup REHOMED (to a forum member)
dandelionandbuttercup.jpg

Rainbow REHOMED (to a forum member ;)).
rainbow.jpg

Snowy and Ronnie
. Snowy had been in care since April 2008 and Ronnie has been in care since August 2008. They were bonded in our care as both bunnies were lonely. Ronnie is a 2/3 year old Dutch cross bunny and came into care with her sister although they had to be split as they were fighting. Snowy is a REW and was found as a stray, we estimate him to be around 2 years old now. These 2 bunnies are absolute stunners!
snowyronnie5.jpg

Suki REHOMED
suki8.jpg

For any more information about any of the above bunnies, please ask on this thread or PM Lucy :)

Last edited:
I can't believe these guys have been with you guys for so long. :(

All these bunnies are gorgeous, especially Dandelion, Buttercup, Rainbow, Suki, Cloggs.... agh, they're all gorgeous!! :love:

I can't believe they are all still with you either :cry::cry:

Suki was born not long after Tinks had her babies and he's just gorgeous - how on earth has he got overlooked ?? I guess all of Tink's family went out quickly in comparison.

I hope they all find homes soon.

I am trying not to get despondant for them, but I feel like I'm failing them all. There are so many people getting rabbits elsewhere while these guys just sit here waiting. People think, they're ok, they're in rescue, but these buns need forever homes, not temporary ones. If they went it would also mean we could take some rabbits off our ever growing waiting list :(

I really wish I could help. One of the reasons I chose my 2 rescue buns Lila and Leo, apart from falling head over heels as soon as I saw them, was because they had been waiting so long for a forever home.

All of your buns are so gorgeous I can't believe they havent found homes already.

I was looking at these rabbits the other day I think. I get all choked up just thinking about how long some rabbits have been hoping for a new home.

I hope they find a home soon. :(

If I could right now I would.....but I can't just yet. It's rubbish...

Awww, I remember seeing Meg and Mog ages ago - I can't believe they're still looking for a home - they're lovely! I even sent myself an email with a link so I could look at their piccie again :oops:

If only I had more space...

Awww, I remember seeing Meg and Mog ages ago - I can't believe they're still looking for a home - they're lovely! I even sent myself an email with a link so I could look at their piccie again :oops:

If only I had more space...

:lol::lol: Bless ya! Meg and Mog are here with me and are the most amazing bunnies ever :love: Theyve been let down about 5 times now :? Someone is interested in them so im praying it works out this time for them :)

I can't believe that some of these buns have been with you since they were kits as most people when looking for a bun would prefer a baby :?

I hope they find homes soon, bless them.

Rabswood

Everybun in this thread is still in foster care - no interest in them yet... come on guys!! ;)

Back