• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All you rescues out there...

Coltess

New Kit
I now work at a garden centre/farm shop and we have what are called the pig bins - being in charge of fruit & veg I seperate what the pigs can have and what they can't from anything we waste.

I frequently bring home slightly wilted carrot bunches, brocolli, cabbage, etc etc for my bunnies - they love it surprisingly.

Why don't you get in touch with your local farm shop and ask them to put bunny friendly stuff aside.

Our pig man provides a lidded bin, a sign of what they can and can't have and collects it when required.

It'd be a way to keep all your many buns happy and at a good cause.

I already do this ;)

Theres a fruit and veg shop near us where we get all our fruit and veg from, because we go 2 or 3 times a week the man knows us, he always hands us over a big bag of cauli/cabbage leaves :) They always come in handy especially with 8 bunnies to feed.

Its right though, if you dont ask - you dont get!! :D xXx

Back