• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

easibed is it good

I used to use it in my rabbits litter trays and found it quite good! Not sure if they ate it or not though as it was topped in hay.

It has no dust and is relatively soft for little paws though, so maybe ok for piggies....

Not sure if it's the same thing but we use Excel Bed down, it's a horse bedding mix of dust extracted shavings and wheat straw. I actually rang the manufacturers up direct and asked them for more technical info about their dust extraction process and if it was safe for small animals(rabbits, pigs etc) and was reassured that it was. They were very good actually and told me which ones of their products not to use:D

I use easibed for my buns litter trays. I think it's great stuff. I've never seen the buns eating it. It's really easy to clean away aswell. The price has recently gone up however from about £5.00 a bale to £7.00. I get it from my local farm shop.

Back