• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news and bad news

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
The good news is that Captain Carrot is steadily recovering from his nodular myxi - one eye totally clear now and the other on the mend.

The bad news though is that his partner Scamper has now developed it. She was immunised the same time as him - in March - so I'm hoping all will be okay, but she's in for a rough few days. I'm sure Captain Carrot will look after her just as she looked after him. Vibes for my poorly little girl if you can spare them?

Picture439-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad Captain Carrot is better. Hope Scamper recovers well too, and that nobunny else gets it xx

I am glad Captain Carrot is recovering and I'm sure he will look after his beautiful girlfriend. Sending lots of vibes for Scamper xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hurrah for Captain Carrot!

I hope Mrs Carrot gets through this too. Vibes for Scamper

I really wish I had something more useful or helpful to stay in threads like this :(

Definitely sending vibes for the lovely lady. Mommy knows how to handle this one already, so she knows she's in great hands. :)

And yay Captain Carrot! I want new updated pictures of him looking better. :)

Thank you so much, everyone. :wave: I have translated all your kind messages into lots of nose-rubs, and have delivered them to the buns in question!

Will take some pics of the Captain tomorrow. Scamper is still eating/behaving normally but will keep an eye on her. I have metacam/zantac/fucithalmic/ baytril all poised but am hoping that she'll only need a little metacam and fucithalmic, as I don't want to give her unnecessary antibiotics and hope she'll keep eating of her own free will like Carrot did.

Fingers crossed for this little girl. Thank goodness for the vaccination! :?

Back