• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED: old jewellery for fundraiser

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Looking for any old, no longer wanted jewellery, all accepted.

Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig rescue are holding a fund raiser on the 11th of July in Cholrlton Park as part of an RSPCA fun day.

So I am going to make recycled jewellery. I have made this appeal at work and also at my previous place too. So I am hoping to have a few pieces together to sell in aid of the rescue.

Can anyone help? PM me for my address if you have any donations. Thanks!

Anything really, but the more beads the better. Bought a bargain on ebay last week and have spent the day seperating the saleable stuff (new earrings and rings) from the other stuff, so going to start making some tonight, and a friend from work has brought me some stuff in on the proviso that she can have a pair of earrings for her Christmas present box. Going to make her a few more things, maybe a necklace and a bracelet in the same style she gave me a 30 inch string of the red beads and smokey seed beads, and 6 clear love heart ones.

What do you think of the earrings?
IMG_8497.jpg
photo does them no justice I think!

I wouldn't ask anyone for their gold or silver, that would be just plain cheeky, especially with the price of metal skyrocketing!

All I am really after are the beads, although if the chain on the beads is in good contition I will be using that too.

Hi

I've got a few silver rings that either don't fit or that I no longer wear. You're welcome to have them if you can make a few quid from them? PM me your addy if so.

Roz

Try charity shops for beady necklaces and stuff. I don't have any jewelry myself though...sorry. I just don't wear it lol!

Im sorting my daughters room out - shes an ex art student - I may need a lorry to send this stuff!!!

I have been trying the charity shops but they are all the big ones, and seem to put a big price on them too.4.99 for a beady necklace, the up of living in 'greater' manchester I suppose

eta: PM's sent to all those offers

only just catching up on posts. want any more beads and stuff or am i too late? pm me your address if you still want any.

wendy x

Back