• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my buns <3

Rachie

Mama Doe
I'm just sat quietly watching my bunsters. Olly is flopped out and Ebs has given him a bit of a fuss and joined him :love::love:

I do love them dearly, but I think I'm becoming broody for more :oops::oops:

Would the fat fluffs be willing to make my twosome a threesome or would it have to be a foursome?

I'm just sat quietly watching my bunsters. Olly is flopped out and Ebs has given him a bit of a fuss and joined him :love::love:

I do love them dearly, but I think I'm becoming broody for more :oops::oops:

Would the fat fluffs be willing to make my twosome a threesome or would it have to be a foursome?

TBH we would recommend a foursome rather than a trio, especially as you already have a boy-girl pairing. But we would definitely be willing to help if you feel you have the time, money, space and energy for more!!! You know where we are! x

TBH we would recommend a foursome rather than a trio, especially as you already have a boy-girl pairing. But we would definitely be willing to help if you feel you have the time, money, space and energy for more!!! You know where we are! x

Hmm will have a bigger house soon, just need to convince t'other half

I love Gaynor, really, she's making me cry as she's so beautiful! :love::love:

OOoohhhh Rachie you have caught the bug :)

Our bunnies ought to come with warnings 'seriously cute and lovable'

I am so glad Oli and Ebs are getting on so well. Both gorgeous bunsters

OOoohhhh Rachie you have caught the bug :)

Our bunnies ought to come with warnings 'seriously cute and lovable'

I am so glad Oli and Ebs are getting on so well. Both gorgeous bunsters

I want them ALL! Its terrible! I've started the hinting! She's very very beautiful :love:

Were you in Nuneaton yesterday Shel?

Just to give this thread a bit of a point to it - I'm a bit worried about them tonight. Oliver went wee wee on the bed and Ebony went wee wee on the sofa not long after which they haven't done in ages and ages (serves me right for bragging about how good they are earlier). I also found a few tufts of Oliver's hair but they don't seem to have been fighting.

I had some flame engulfed toast earlier :roll: which set off both my fire alarms. It freaked Ebony out at the time as she went and hid under the bed but Olly didn't seem bothered. Do you think this could have upset them and caused them to behave like this? They're happily munching away at their hay, just can't think of any other reason for them to be naughty :?

I still love em though :D

Back