• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone going to Bury show?

jackson~rex

New Kit
Is anyone here going to Bury agricultural show next week?

Im not sure if there is a rabbit show but id imagine so i think there usually is at these type of events, id love to say hello to you :)

Are there any clubs/shows in the northwest. Dont think my buns are show standard but id just like to go to see all the other bunnies.

I didn't know Bury show was on:roll:. The RSPCA in Bolton do a fun dog show, I think it is in August and that is a really good day. As it is mainly rescue dogs that are entered:D.

Yes Bury is on next sun, i should have gone to Todmorden agricutltural show yesterday but i coudlnt get anyone to look after the dogs and i wont leave them all day.

My dogs arnt the best around other dogs, a dog show would be chaos lol

I think the RSPCA do the same fun show in wigan to.

Yes Bury is on next sun, i should have gone to Todmorden agricutltural show yesterday but i coudlnt get anyone to look after the dogs and i wont leave them all day.

My dogs arnt the best around other dogs, a dog show would be chaos lol

I think the RSPCA do the same fun show in wigan to.

I judged one of the catergories last year at the Bolton one it was for the Best Rescue Dog. I ended up nearly in tears when the owners were telling the dogs stories:cry::oops:.
I think I am having a Bunny Hops stall this year

I just looked and it says its on sat but i was told sun, got a prior engagement sat oh no, ill have to check with my friend.

Its Burrs country park, Burrs Bury BL8 1DA

Back