• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dancing bunnies

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Does anyone else have a bunny that "dances" to music??

Dylan LOVES music and goes crazy and does thousands of binkies when I've got music on. Martyn's even made a playlist of songs Dylan seems to like :lol:
The best one was when he was dancing to Bounce by System Of A Down :lol::lol::lol:

I did! ^-^ My bridge bunny, Bonnie, used to LOVE The Rasmus. I was listening to them one day inside, with the windows open, and she stopped in her run outdoors, twitched her ears a bit and suddenly started binkying like crazy. I could play their music around her anytime to the same reaction. I even played it for her when she got sick, shortly before she died.

I tried to perk Barney up with some music when he was having a GI stasis episode a while ago... I had my mp3 player, turned it on... and he hopped over, neatly snipped off the earphone nearest, and hopped off. The meanie. :lol:

aww thats so cute! i am going to ahve to try this!.

My cats seem to like slipknot....it makes them run and jump all over the place!

they could possibly be lol, but they don't look it as if they were scared they would hide (chloe is a wimp and is scared a lot!)

Moonshine and Shadow love Cradle of Filth :love: Shadow actually bops and sways her head!! :lol:

Storm loves to groom you if you are playing Guitar Hero!! Any other time, she won't. Scraggles loves anything!!

i have to say that ted enjoys a good film being played but she's been barred from the bedroom till she behaves so it's been a while from i see her binking to music for films. will watch the wee video of Dlyan tonight. :D

panda enjoys CSI and will come and sit on the sofa to watch it if the OH has vacated panda's favourite spot but no, I've never seen them dance. I had to cover their eyes when watching River cottage the other day!

Back