• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo says.........

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Oy Merlin you big hairy furball - get off my launchpad or I'll have ya ears:lol:

Nemomerlin.jpg

(Didn't have the heart to put the light on or use the flash as it would have disturbed them so sorry if it's a bit dark)

Tracey he nibbled them last time he was here:roll:. He had Merlins whiskers this morning before I let him out. Think this quite safely shows though that the dog is o.k around rabbits;)

Tracey he nibbled them last time he was here:roll:. He had Merlins whiskers this morning before I let him out. Think this quite safely shows though that the dog is o.k around rabbits;)

poor merlin, i always sit with my feet up when i'm in angies and have no shoes on, he likes to nibble feet too:roll:

poor merlin, i always sit with my feet up when i'm in angies and have no shoes on, he likes to nibble feet too:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the warning. He is adorable though, I had forgotten just how brilliant he is to have around. He wolfed down some home grown organic Basil tonight with his pellets, nearly took my fingers off in his eagerness to get to it. I just love the way he grunts at you:lol:

Back