• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello =)

ClaireEmily

New Kit
Hey :wave:

Im new on here and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I came on here to meet fellow bunny lovers and hopefully get a few tips and advice :) I have two bunny's called Domino and Licks! ( Licks name used to be vadar but after getting to know the bunny licks seems more sutible :lol:) I did have a lovely bunny called Munchkin who died a while back, we sent her to be spayed and the procedure killed her :cry: She used to have a attitude on her but i loved that bunny!

Latest thing is i got my other two bunnys a few weeks ago, after being told they where both female, I caught them in the act so to speak, turns out Domino is a boy heh So im in the process of getting that one sorted! I think hes very keen to be reunited with his pal =)

Hope your well :)

DSC00842.jpg
[/IMG]

Munchkin

Photo0097-1.jpg

Licks

Photo0095.jpg

Domino- taken not long after we go them

hi there. I joined this site around christmas and its fab . loads of support and info. good luck with your new bunnies, they look so cute.
barb, flippy, floppy,sooty,honey,peter,megan (bunnies), 5 gerbils, fish and pixie the cat xxxxx

Hiya what lovely bunnies Ive been here for a couple of months now and its great fun hope to see u around! :wave:

Back