• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supreme Science Recovery Feed

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
The vet has given me some to syringe feed Snowdrop with to help her stay hydrated. She is still eating normally.

She HATES being syringed so I have made some up with lots of water and put it in a bowl and she is eating it from there. Problem is Strawberry keeps tucking in as well- is it ok for him to eat some? He has taken quite a liking to it!

Thats ok then! She will only eat it when Strawberry does!

It smells disgusting so im suprised they will eat it- then again Strawberry would eat a scabby donkey if I presented it to him.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww no! Its in a bowl in my dining room and I can smell it 2 rooms away! Its digusting!

That stuff is hard to scrub off as well. One of my not so bright ideas was getting the O/H to syringe feed Amber when she was a bit poorly while i slept. In typical man style, he forced the syrige down and it shot out over the walls, floor, windows, microwave, doors, washing machine, oven and unit doors. Guess who had to clean it up:roll:

Lucy was the same when Lola was on it! Lucy was sucking it outta the syringe, Lola had to be pinned down!

They have eaten half a packet of it between them! I made it with almost double the water as its to keep Snowdrop hydrated!

Strawberry is a pig and will eat anything (he nicked an orange cream from my box of milk tray this afternoon) and Snowdrop is a copy cat so if Strawbs is eating it she will too!

Back