• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do your bunnys hop?

RAndom I know but I've watching my buns playing in the garden and I noticed they all do different things with their legs when they hop. Bubbles back legs are quite wide but her fronts are really close together but Barney's back legs are really close and his front legs are wider, Wiggles is too fluffy to tell and baby Chaos is just too fast and all his legs go in all directions!!:lol::lol::lol:

lol cute, rafferty's feet seem to be 'hip' width apart (?!) but sometimes when he's curious she stretches out with his feet together at the back looking very neat. and when he crawls under low things like chairs, he doesn't hop, he walks with his back feet stepping one in front of the other and it looks so funny!

:lol::lol: I love it when they walk! So cute! Mine always do it when they're investigating something, or trying to do something without being noticed!!

Facetiously I'd say silently when he's being naughty, & like a herd of elephants when he wants to play.
It's an interesting question though because of what happens if 1 leg/foot is "out of action". Mine uses his back legs as 1 unit 99% of the time - the feet so close together that a lot of the weight goes on the outside. (must be bandy legged!) For quiet hopping the front ones move separately - but for "herd of elephants" it seems to be front together / back together. Really need a slowed down video don't I?

Back