• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send some vibes and love - My beautiful boy is gone.

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
For Elliot.......

I know some of you have been interested in how elliot is doing. Unfortunately he is really quite thin. He eats like a madbun but his body condition is deteriorating. He's on panacur, had injections, baytril, bio lapis - but at the moment he's still the same.
The vets expected him to pick up by now - so he's going for his checkup on Tuesday. Most likely he will need blood tests to try and determine what is wrong.
I hate seeing my gorgeous boy go back the way as he seemed to be doing so well. We have to clean his bum every night and bath him every couple of days as he still has sloppy poo's sometimes.
Please can you send some get well vibes and love to a bunny who deserves a much better life :love:

I took these tonight. you can see how his face is quite clapped in - he's very boney unfortunately.

DSC04265Small-1.jpg

DSC04270Small.jpg

DSC04266Small.jpg

DSC04271Small.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww Elliot sweetheart - sending you lots of vibes & love to get well soon to enjoy life with your new family like it should be for every bunny xxxx

Thank you for all the comments love and hugs. Will pass them all on to elliot.
He's been lying out enjoying the sunshine bless him. He;s still a really happy bun despite it all :love:

Elliot sweetheart i am sending all my love and all the vibes in the universe to help you get better xxx

Elliot sweetheart i am sending all my love and all the vibes in the universe to help you get better xxx

Me too:D.
Elliot you have got to start putting weight on little chap, you have a home that loves you very much and we all want you to get more of that love as you deserve it:cry:. Pleassssssssssssssssse put some weight on.
The Inspector who brought him into me was asking about him yesterday and when i told her about how he is she was so upset and said she was glad she got the call to get him.

Back