• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry always hogs the limelight in our house and, especially with her being poorly at the minute, I thought Snowdrop deserved her own thread!

Here are a few pictures of her tonight....

DSCF0124.jpg

Aren't I pretty....

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

Strawberry just had to sneak in for this one!

DSCF0146.jpg

Snowdrop and me looking exceptionally rough and young looking! Its been a long week.

:wave: hello stranger :D

Snowdrop says "Hello Lucy- I am being ever such a good girly (apart from when Mummy tries to syringe me my panacur and fibreplex- I dont likes that at all. I love my friend Strawberry but he can be very bossy and tries to steal my dinner sometimes".

Snowdrop says "Hello Lucy- I am being ever such a good girly (apart from when Mummy tries to syringe me my panacur and fibreplex- I dont likes that at all. I love my friend Strawberry but he can be very bossy and tries to steal my dinner sometimes".

:wave: well thats understandable but she does it to make you better you silly nana! Suki sends his love and hopes he finds a forever mummy as nice as yours soon :wave:

Come and kidnap her brother Suki (leaving a donation on the way out) as he is till in care :lol:

Back