• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For luckybunnyboarding - u/d pic of baby out of the nest :)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Buds Current Bed
P1010001-6.jpg

where he will sleep tonight, in yet another towel lol
P1010006-2.jpg

the main cage where Stella and the Baby are living (bud has been evicted for the forseeable lol) its a bit messy because im having to try not to upset Stella while the baby is still too young

P1010002-6.jpg

middle
P1010003-7.jpg

bottom
P1010004-2.jpg

full size
P1010005-3-1.jpg

Baby Chippie :love:
16062009183.jpg

Bud Playing in my shopping bag!!
P10100042.jpg

Bud having a kip
P1010001-5.jpg

Last edited:
there cages look great!!!

and OMG BABY!!!! soooooooooooo adorable!!!!!

i havent tried towels either! what a great idea! thanks for posting!

i wish i had a white one, they are stunning! but you cant be picky when it comes to rescues! lol

do you feed them a straight forward packet mix? or do you make up your own food?

and whats their favorite treats?

thanks hun xx

there cages look great!!!

and OMG BABY!!!! soooooooooooo adorable!!!!!

i havent tried towels either! what a great idea! thanks for posting!

i wish i had a white one, they are stunning! but you cant be picky when it comes to rescues! lol

do you feed them a straight forward packet mix? or do you make up your own food?

and whats their favorite treats?

thanks hun xx

i buy a chipmunk food, but i also buy natural monkey nuts for Stella, cashew nuts for bud and they both like dried banana chips... luckily i dont have to buy the overpriced health stuff from tescos no more because ive found a nut shop in town...whooooop

they both like cheese (not very often), and they both nick Stes tea :shock:. i recently found a chippie forum where i found out about a horrible disease MDB (i think) and so they now get a weekly dose of natural yoghurt to keep up the calcium levels. i also give them a boiled egg once a week.

i cant get either of them to eat veg :oops: altho they both like green pepper :D and Stella will also each mushroom now.

Bud is a fruit addict but stella prefers nuts, they both eat apples, oranges (but Bud gets runny poo on orange :(), cherries (not the stone), cherry tomatos, plums (not the stone) grapes are a favourite. water melon seems to go down well too :D infact most fruit :lol:

All my pets eat better than i do :oops:

now for the really norty stuff, they both go crazy for dominos pizza crust and cream crackers :lol::lol:
bud also climbs on my lap when im eating toast or a bagel with dairylea and wont leave me alone until he gets a small amount, i still have a long scratch down my arm from being harassed this week :lol::lol::lol:

that sounds great hun

mine wont eat boiled egg i tried them with it today, and the only way i can get them to touch the yoghurt is if i smear it all over something they love, like strawberries or oranges.

mine love sliced apple, millet spray, monkey nuts, my mums flowers, peanut butter, toast and ice cream! lol

they really are little sods when they wont eat the good stuff aint they :lol::lol:

Stella looks at broccolli like ive just found it in the sewer :roll:

i have to add a tiny bit of jam to the yoghurt to get them to eat it :lol::lol:

the boiled egg goes mostly uneaten and the meal worms were a total waste of money too :lol::lol:

mine were funny with mealworms, the first time they wouldnt eat them, so i left the meal worms to dry out and tried again and they ate them when they were dead, now they run to the pot as soon as i put it in, im tempted to try the giant mealworms. its funny to see them trying to catch the live ones in a lil bit of sand!

i will have to try jam with the yogurt, what a brilliant idea!

are you on a chipmunk forum?

:)

mine were funny with mealworms, the first time they wouldnt eat them, so i left the meal worms to dry out and tried again and they ate them when they were dead, now they run to the pot as soon as i put it in, im tempted to try the giant mealworms. its funny to see them trying to catch the live ones in a lil bit of sand!

i will have to try jam with the yogurt, what a brilliant idea!

are you on a chipmunk forum?

:)

yeah its called uk chipmunk owners, its pretty quiet tho, but im hoping the more people who have chippies find the net one day itll be as active as this forum and all about chippies :love::love:

i bought dried worms :oops::oops: i couldnt bear to use live ones for them :oops::lol::lol:

i thought i had seen a photo of your two somewhere before!

I am on there too - snoopyfrench87

it is a shame it is so quiet - we will have to stir it up a lil and get chin wagging!

i thought i had seen a photo of your two somewhere before!

I am on there too - snoopyfrench87

it is a shame it is so quiet - we will have to stir it up a lil and get chin wagging!

yeah it is a shame, but i think its only new so just needs to be found :D there was really so little chippie info about when i got them i stopped looking for it, its brilliant to have it there with all those mega experienced keepers, theres a squirrel forum some people have linked too thats a great place too but ive not joined yet, itll make me want a real squirrel :shock::oops::oops:

Hi, i am on the chippy forum too:wave: It is quiet and sometimes i get really inpatient waiting for an answer:roll: with regards to yogurt how do you feed it to them, in a dish? or do you give them the pot?

Hi, i am on the chippy forum too:wave: It is quiet and sometimes i get really inpatient waiting for an answer:roll: with regards to yogurt how do you feed it to them, in a dish? or do you give them the pot?

i have little dishes that came with an expresso coffee pack, i put a few teaspoons on that.. they dont take much being so small so i have to take it out a day or two later before it goes off :D

they may have more fun with a pot tho... worth a go :D

Ian is going to be cursing me;):lol::lol::lol: does he want a rat;)

:lol::lol: My shopping bill is gonna be huge today, i'll tell him the yoghurts for Cameron's lunch box:lol: He said 'Noooooooo' he dosent want a rat and i am banned from your house:lol::lol::lol:

Back