• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun Dorset to Scotland.

I can get down to Kays, it's only 2 hours :D

I can bring Ali with me and show him Rupert and make him let me bring him home

I can travel next weekend so 27/28 June

Last edited:
It would work well and I could meet Phill somewhere on the M6 on either the sat or better for me the sun

It would work well and I could meet Phill somewhere on the M6 on either the sat or better for me the sun

Kath i can pretty much get anywhere on the M6 and the Sunday would be fab (leaves me the Saturday to get to the feed store and get hutches sorted etc!

Ok thats great gives me and the buns a rest from travelling over night on Sat. they will have to stay in a 4ft hutch over night sat but it has a secure run attached so im sure that will be fine for one night. We just need to get them to b'ham now

I'm a bit confused to which day (sat/sunday) they need to be in birmingham but I might be able to do it in the afternoon if they could get to junction 12 on the m5, gloucester :)

So....am I right in thinking that Julie is meeting Sam Spice in Gloucester sat morning, Sam Spice is then bringing them to me in Solihull and I am taking them home with me over night and meeting Phill sometime somewhere on Sunday for transporting back to Scotland

So....am I right in thinking that Julie is meeting Sam Spice in Gloucester sat morning, Sam Spice is then bringing them to me in Solihull and I am taking them home with me over night and meeting Phill sometime somewhere on Sunday for transporting back to Scotland

Oh i really hope so! Kath i can meet you amywhere on the M6 just name junction or place or services!

Back