• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burns Oat Hay

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
My bunnies have gone wild for it today and its cheaper than their other favourite Alfafa King Oat Wheat and Barley, and a bigger bag. :)

its my buns fav, but the bag i've got at the moment is very dusty and full of short little bits which bunny won't eat so alot of it is being thrown away which i don't appreciate given how expensive it is once p+p is added on!

Hector and Honey LOVE it! The problem is now they are used to having it they are turning their noses up at any other hay - even hays that they used to quite like :?.

its my buns fav, but the bag i've got at the moment is very dusty and full of short little bits which bunny won't eat so alot of it is being thrown away which i don't appreciate given how expensive it is once p+p is added on!
Yeah had that a few times too! It's just bad luck, end of the bale or something, the next lot of bags were fine....you could try different suppliers? They often have a different shipment....when that happend with the hayexperts a few times I got some bags from pamperedpiggies instead:) Next lot of hayexperts stuff was fine:D
I also had the....begining to turn nose up at everything else issue, so cut it out for a while and only gave them their other hay, they gave up protesting pretty quickly:lol: I don't give it daily now for this reason!

Back