• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits ****??? - break wind!!!!!

Definitely. We were looking after a house bunny a month ago and he did a very definite trump on the settee next to me, looking like butter wouldn't melt. Not sure how though, as they don't have bum cheeks :lol:

I always wondered this:oops:
Yes and No. They do occassionally although they shouldn't. If they do its because there is too much gas in the stomachs. If it persistant then a vet must be contacted asap as its a sign the stomach is in difficulty.
However now and then you hear a little one I wouldn't worry about this just keep eye on bunny to make sure they are fine.

well i only found this out with ralph there recently, my grilies have never let off but i tell ya what ralph's was rotten :mrgreen:

I too have always wondered this! I could of sworn i heard Flopsy **** when she was lying down in the run last week :shock::lol::lol:

Flash was sitting on his litter tray a while ago, and did the loudest fat I'd ever heard!

It sure does! Has any one any experience of gently lifting the "tail end" about 1"-2" off the ground to help a gassy bunny ****. Presumably it's advisable to hold ones' breath when doing it.

Back