• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Little Nethie Girl

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This little dot was collected by Donna yesterday and she is fostering her.
Say Hi to Harmony :love:

Harmonya.jpg

She is only 4 months old and was given up as the woman couldn't cope with her aggression....yeah she looks like she'll go for the throat doesn't she!:roll:

Last edited:
Yes Jill she looks really, really agressive - errrrm NOT! :roll:

She's gorgeous - never mind her previous owner's loss will be somebody else's gain :love::love::love:

Oh my, she looks terrifying - just look at those eyes...... and that cute little mouth. :love::love::love:

theres no way that wee bunny has aggression look at her ickle face, what a gorgeous wee darling. hope she finds a lovely home, someone who'll appreciate her. :love:

He's a couple more pics of the savage beast, I'll try and get some better ones, the lighting in here is awful and black bunnies never seem to photo well with a flash.

I dont think I've ever met a 4 month old aggressive bunny and I still havent, I'd describe Harmony as terrified, or maybe terrorized! She's lovely, she sat on my knee for a while last night licking my hand. :love:

Harmony043.jpg

Harmony035.jpg

Last edited:
Back