• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Cherry (Foster Girly)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Cherry, a rex cross with a small breed bunny :) She is 7 months old, neutered and vaccinated. Cherry came into foster care with her sister, Blossom. Unfortunately they had to be seperated as they werent getting on well :( Cherry was being bullied by her sister and was so timid and withdrawn around her. Cherry is looking for a forever home with a neutered laidback male bunny :)

cherry3-1.jpg

cherry2.jpg

cherry.jpg

For more details on this beautiful bunny please contact Lucy xXx

Hoping to get more pictures done as these don't show her off well at all. She is a small rabbit with beautiful markings :love:

Now Becky behave yourself! That's 2 adorable girlies I've now fallen in love with :love::love::love: You're being very bad trying to temp me with Cherry & of course her sister Blossom :cry:

God why can't I win the bloomin lottery & then numbers of buns wouldn't be a problem :roll:

Back