• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little and Large

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I am already thinking about getting Barney my french lop a wife, I really want a lionhead as I think they are :love: obviously there is a BIG size difference does anyone have any piccies of their little and large rabbits living happily together? I would love to see some:love::love:

I have Oscar and Preston

Photo007_001.jpg

Cant really tell but Preston is tiny

My Fletcher is a BIIIIIIIG lionhead :lol: he looks mahoosive compared to my little dot of a bun Phoebe! ill try and get pics! :lol:

Elliot isnt huge but hes a good sized rabbit - and mallow my mini rex is teeny :love:

Will try and get a pic of them together for you xx

Have you thought about an angora? The a similar in looks to a lionhead (particularly if you keep them trimmed) but can be quite big bunnies. You can also get lionhead crosses that are larger than what a pure bred lionhead would be.

Here's our Toby (lionhead lop) & Charlotte (french lop) - both loved up & cuddly buns :love:
DSCF3598.jpg

And our Jemima (british giant) & Alfie (small cross breed) - both bridge bunnies, but were absolutely smitten with each other :love:
DSCF1916.jpg

Toby was Jemima's husbun after she lost Alfie, then we got Charlotte for Toby when we lost Jemima.

I love little & large bunny couples :love:

The only one i could find of the two together really elliot and mallow

DSC02706Small.jpg

His half a body is about the same size of her full body :lol:

Back