• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi I'm new :)

Rosey

Young Bun
Hi everyone,

I have just come accross the forums and site and wanted to say hi :) Lots of great information so I will be hanging around :)

This is our rabbit George, although he is a little bigger now, we are getting him neutered within the next few weeks and then we are hoping to find and rehome a female rabbit so George has someone to cuddle up to at night.

george-2.jpg

Rosey

Thank you for all the kind welcomes :)

I just saw the introductions thread, so I have posted in the wrong place, teaches me to put my glasses on next time ;)

George is booked in to the vets for wed this weeks to have his plums removed, and we have found him a lovely new big hutch this weekend as well, so all we need now is to find George a nice lady share it with lol

:)

Hiya Rosey!

Let me start by giving you a massive welcome to Rabbits United. There are a lot of wonderful friendly people who will give you help whenever you need some. If your ever stuck please feel free to send a private message to the buddies who have there names in a light green colour okay!

:wave:

Diana xx

Back