• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personality

Harlansmum

Young Bun
My two babies have been with me a couple of days now and are starting to show their individual personalites. Edwin is very chilled, and quite happy to take food from me or be cuddled. Hubble, his sister, is a little more reserved, and only grudgingly puts up with my attention. She is very, very attentive to her grooming though, proper little madam :roll: She also LOVES the big cardboard tube in the pen, and can usually be found sitting behind the ramp up to the hutch.

They have a funny habit of sitting in the corner with their heads together, looking just like they're plotting how to escape the pen... :shock:

Do yours have funny little quirks?

P.S. the cardboard tube in the pen was a bargain - it's the tube a roll of carpet comes on and it was left in a shop so I asked if I could have it before they threw it away. It was free, and about 5 feet long. I've already cut a couple of lengths off it for the guinea pigs, and now the rabbits have a 3 foot length to play in :lol:

Welcome.
I am amazed by the personalities bunnies have, each uniquely individual, & most of the qualities of humans. In terms of quirks, he seems to be all quirk! but especially good at conveying his wants & dislikes. I was taken aback when he conveyed that he wanted the fire turning up last winter! (I've even got a photo of him warming his bum against the fire afterwards.)

:wave:

Sophie has mega attitude! She can be a softy though and loves cuddles and being fussed. She will let anyone fuss her so she is always a big hit with guests! :D

Back