• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3 bunnies

shelley1977

Warren Scout
Finally got photos of my bunnies onto comp
P180609_1419.jpg

Silver wasn't amused at me trying to take his pic so hid in his bed.Poor Silver has runny eyes again and is going to vets tomorrow.
P180609_1416.jpg

Hyzenthlay,she likes to make loads of mess,her hutch was only cleaned out on Tuesday!!She is my baby and is 4mth
P030609_170301.jpg

Bigwig is my strange bunny,i dont think he has yet come to himself after being in a pet shop for best part of his little life,he is 9mth
Im getting another bunny who needed a new home next friday,this is the pic i was sent.
Campion.jpg

Your bunnies are gorgeous!!:love:

Well done for rescuing the one in the tiny hutch. I have that hutch as a hiding place in my big run but would never dream of using it as permanent housing its far too small. Is the bun a boy or girl? Do you have a name in mind yet?

He is a boy and i have decided on the name Campion.Im taking the hutch as i have one the same size and since im quite good with wood im going to use both hutches to make a nice big one and then make a run to fit it.
Im really hoping that once Silver and Campion have been neutered i can try to bond them.

Shelley

He is a boy and i have decided on the name Campion.Im taking the hutch as i have one the same size and since im quite good with wood im going to use both hutches to make a nice big one and then make a run to fit it.
Im really hoping that once Silver and Campion have been neutered i can try to bond them.

Shelley

really like the name..:love:

Back