• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want a free website?

elaine84

Warren Scout
i've put a post on here b4 but no one replied that wanted one, so thought i'd ask again :)
basically im a graphic designer building up my web design portfolio, so i'd like to do a (free) website for a worthy cause and thought it would be great to do one for rabbits, whether it's for raising money eg. through sponsorship or to advertise rescue rabbits etc.
so if you have a site and would like it revamped, or would like a brand new one that's easy to update or know of anyone else who needs one, then just send me a message and i'll be happy to help!
thanx
:wave:

ooo would love to see some of your designs :D I used to do alot of horse
ones, never attempted a bun one :oops: :lol:

well my portfolio is at http://www.ehaywood.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ but there's not a lot of recent stuff on it cos I'm not allowed to put work on that I do at my job! i'm the graphic designer at a company called wilkesdesign.com so all the design on there is mine, but don't message thru that cos i'm doing the free animal websites separately on the side :)
i'd be interested in seeing the horse ones, any links? :D

Back