• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

single bunnys

luluhound

Alpha Buck
how many of u guys have got a single bun that seems happy on their own, my bonding did`nt work and not sure what to do now?

I've never had a bunny who was happier on their own, but I've had a few who needed to meet a few different potential partners before they found love.

I have 2 pairs and a single and although My single girl Fudge seems happy she isnt as happy as my pairs whichis why in a few months she will be looking for a friend :D

Get the rescue to bond, it might be successful then:D

My bunny Biscuit currently is a single house bunny.

She has a lot of our time and cuddles etc. She seems very happy, doing blinkies around the bedroom this morning.

We keep discussing whether to get her a friend, we may well do in the future.

We used to have a very very happy single house bunny who disliked other bunnies with a passion and we now have a single house bun who is happy enough on her own, she would probably be happier with a friend though

thank you, would a rescue centre help me find him a girlfriend, we have a rosies rabbit rescue near us think she is a member on this board, will have a good think about this. :D

We have a boy bun and got him a sister - it took 6 long months to bond them and I wouldn't say he's happier. He tolerates the girl bun but he is very laid back and she is scatty so not a great pair. Think we should have tried different partners but didn't really have that chance

I use to have a single bun and at times he seemed lonely so the next rabbit i get i plan to get a pair from a rescue. Good luck if you do try and find him a girlfriend.

thank you, would a rescue centre help me find him a girlfriend, we have a rosies rabbit rescue near us think she is a member on this board, will have a good think about this. :D

Where abouts are you? I'm sure RRR would be able to find a suitable partner for him :D Keep looking as there will be the perfect bun somewhere :lol: Our 4 live happily together and previously they were also very happy in pairs :) I think there less likely to get bored with a partner there to snuggle and play with so while I'm at uni I don't need to worry about them so much.... (now I worry about the damage and the mischief they might cause :roll: :lol:)

Me I have two. Honey and Wesley were bonded and fell out. Haven't been able to bond them. They are living side by side where they can see each other. I will not try to bond Honey again with another rabbit but have been considering getting a friend for Wesley but he would have to move outside if I do that :cry:

Me I have two. Honey and Wesley were bonded and fell out. Haven't been able to bond them. They are living side by side where they can see each other. I will not try to bond Honey again with another rabbit but have been considering getting a friend for Wesley but he would have to move outside if I do that :cry:

thanks for all your help, with hindsight i wish i had got a bonded pair from a rescue, will definately do that next time around. am learning all the time though and def love my rabbits.:love:

I think single buns are very happy if they have plenty of human attention.Had a single bun for 13years.My relationship with my last bun was so intense especially in her older years,she was very clingy.I couldn't go through that again as loved her so much,and miss her so bad even now.Luckily B is not an overly affectionate bun & now shes got a friend hopefully when they are older they will be so wrapped up in each other and cling together.

Hi Mandy, is it me your looking for?? :lol: do you need help bonding your two buns?

i would be grateful for some help, at the mo unfortunately my father in law has gone into hospital with a problem with his lungs which is pretty serious they took 3 and a half litres of fluid off of his lungs yesterday.. i will get in touch thanks again. :D

Back