• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

putting honey with mum and sibling

Rachel89

Mama Doe
nan has done alot of ringing and arguements but we got a number and an older lady took the mum and sibling but doesnt know a thing about them.

were going to pick them up as id feel so guilty not being able to help were i can.

the siblings apparently got a lump on her back and our vets are allowing us to bring them straight in.
my question though honey hasnt been with the other two should i ease her back in or leave her on her own?

im turning into a crazy rabbit lady i think hehe

is this the baby bunny that was five weeks old youre talking about?

Its difficult to say, how long have they been apart, if mum would accept her back it would be beneficial ut i dont know if mum would accept her.

im no help so wait for someone who knows :lol: but well done for what youre doing with these bunnies, youre doing great x

It depends how long they've been apart. You might be lucky if they've only been apart a few days. Try it but be ready to split them up if it doesn't work.

Also...Before putting her in with them, try rubbing some of mum's litter onto the youngster so that she doesn't smell different

Back