• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just went on a bunny capturing mission

ecudc

Warren Veteran
local lady phoned up the rescue about a bunny that was hopping round her garden that she thought had been dumped. Chloe going out on the tiles for a night so Lucy to the rescue. I get on my special fat fluff gear, get some tempting food, a large carrier and a net. Leaving the house looking a little like Bill Odie I drive to the location and am rushed to the window where you can the the bunny hopping around.........what do I see?

A lovely wild bunny having a chomp on the ladies grass :lol::lol::lol: I went out into the garden to make sure but as soon as we opened the door he was off like a pocket rocket in to the next door neighbours garden.

Lucy, carrier and net + bill odie outfit go home empty handed :lol::lol:

Ps. We know about the bunnies living on the roundabout in central Birmingham but unfortunately can't get them without the council taking down the boarded out area under it & we've been told that the RSPCA are trying to get permission.

:lol::lol::lol: I think we need Bill Odieesq pics!! Nice of the lady to want to rescue the bun though

Back